Replacement Exterior Doors for Minneapolis & St. Paul Minnesota
Did you know that about 15% of the heat in your home disappears right out your exterior doors due to drafts? Entry doors that aren’t energy efficient are the top heat wasters, followed by drafty windows, which suck about 10% of the heat out. That means about one-fourth of your heating bill is going toward heating the outside! But when you replace those old heat-wasters with energy efficient doors and windows, you can keep that heat indoors and cut your utility bill. (The same goes for cooling in the summer.)
As green remodelers, here at Quarve we’re very concerned about helping our customers cut down on energy use, especially waste. In addition to quality energy-efficient windows, we also install beautiful exterior entry and storm doors that can help beautify your home as they save energy. And the savings gets even better, because installing a new entry door is one of the best projects you can do in terms of return on investment for the value it adds to your home.
Therma-Tru Entry & Patio Doors – The Choice of Building Professionals
We’re proud to offer our customers beautiful entry and patio doors from Therma-Tru. These doors offer exceptional performance that can’t be matched in the door industry. In fact, Therma-Tru is the brand building professionals choose most often. Therma-Tru entry and patio doors are available in both fiberglass and steel, both great options for Minnesota homeowners. Our climate can be hard on wood exterior doors, so steel or fiberglass is often a better choice. And if you’re looking for the tops in energy efficiency, over 80% of Therma-Tru entry doors are Energy Star® rated.
- Therma-Tru Fiberglass Doors: Available in a variety of product lines with oak or mahogany finish (or a smooth paintable option). You can choose from solid style doors or those with plain or decorative glass, including transoms and sidelights. Therma-Tru’s wood finish doors are engineered using their proprietary AccuGrain Technology. These doors have both the look and feel of real wood – you won’t believe it isn’t real wood, even after touching it. But fiberglass doors are much stronger and more durable than wood, requiring very little maintenance.
- Therma-Tru Steel Doors: These steel doors are a more economical product line than the fiberglass doors, but they also offer exceptional durability and security.
Mastercraft® Offers an Extensive Selection of Entry & Patio Doors
We also install Mastercraft® doors from Midwest Manufacturing. These EnergyStar® rated doors have an industry-leading limited lifetime warranty and are available in three different materials:
- Mastercraft Steel Doors: Available as unfinished or prefinished, these doors are manufactured with durable 24 gauge steel over a foam core for exceptional energy efficiency.
- Fiberglass Doors: Available in smooth and either unfinished or prefinished wood grain.
- Oak-N-Steel Doors: These entry doors provide the best of both worlds – the durability and low maintenance of a steel exterior with the beauty of an oak interior.
Add Extra Security, Protection and Insulation with a Larson Storm Door
Larson is the top selling storm door in America, and with good reason. These doors provide extra protection and security for your home without sacrificing beauty. A storm door is particularly important if you’ve got a genuine wood exterior door, since it will protect your door from weather damage.
Larson storm doors are available in a variety of colors, and you can choose from full or partial glass. Some models also have retractable screens, and there is even an option to order your door with a built-in pet access door. You’ve made an investment in your entry doors, and you can protect that investment beautifully with storm doors from Larson.