If you've been paying attention to the local weather news lately, you know that severe weather has hit Minnesota. Tornados and tennis-ball hail have struck many areas near the Twin Cities. Fortunately the metro area hasn't been hit hard yet, except by some wind-driven heavy rains. But the storm season is only midway through, so the possibilities of a damaging storm system striking your area are still strong. Is your home ready to withstand Mother Nature's spring tantrums? Quarve Contracting, the leading roofing company in the Minneapolis/St. .Paul area
- Is your roof in good shape - no curling shingles, no missing roofing?
- Check your siding - look for loose, warped, or cracked sections
- Check your exterior window frames - do they fit snug in their openings, and is the caulk in good shape or is it missing or cracked?
- New replacement windows which fit snugly inside window openings won't let in air and moisture like old loose, deteriorated window frames can. In addition, most modern replacement windows are low- or no-maintenance, so you get better home protection while you save time.
- James Hardie siding products are climate-engineered, and we carry the line specifically designed for Midwest weather conditions
- Steel roofing and steel siding are more resistant to damage from hail and wind-driven rains than other roofing and siding products.