If you are a regular reader of our blog or you follow us on Facebook, you may have noticed we often share things about our seamless steel siding. It's becoming more and more popular with homes here in the Minneapolis metro, and the homeowners we've worked with are loving the benefits that come along with it. Of course, who wouldn't appreciate the fact that steel siding will last for decades? Or that it needs virtually no maintenance, except for an occasional cleaning? Or that unlike most other siding products, it can be installed all year long, even in the coldest winter? But in case you need a few more benefits to be convinced to consider this exceptional siding product for your home, here are some more:
- Being metal, it is fire-resistant, and your homeowner's insurance company may offer a discount because of that.
- The process we use to install it makes it seamless, so that means no air or moisture or insects or critters will get underneath the siding.
- This siding is extremely energy efficient, so you'll notice a drop in your heating and cooling bills.
- Concerned about return on investment? You can recoup as much as 80% of your installation cost because of the increase in your home's resale value. If you're planning on selling at some point in the future, that is an important factor to consider.
- The finishing process makes the color fade-resistant, so it will retain its appearance for a very long time.