Interest in rooftop solar panels is rising among homeowners here in the Twin Cities. We've already been a part of several projects where we worked in conjunction with the solar company to coordinate installation of a new metal roof to support the panel array. Shown below are photos from the most recent install. Prior to the solar panels being put on this home, we installed EDCO ArrowLine® Infiniti® textured steel shake roofing. (The color the owner chose was Chestnut Brown; this roofing is available in 17 different colors.) Why choose EDCO ArrowLine® Infiniti® Infiniti® textured steel roofing for your next roof? Just take a look at the gorgeous, deep grooves in this roofing. It's got the look of real wood shakes without the drawbacks. And it will last a lot longer as well. EDCO's proprietary manufacturing process creates a stone-coated, textured roofing material that has some terrific features:
- The pigment particles are thermally fused to the roof panels. No cracking. No fading. And no chips. And the finish is guaranteed for 40 years.
- This roofing carries a UL impacting of Class 4, the highest available.
- It's considered a cool roof - the reflective finish directs sunlight away from the roof and absorbs very little heat, compared to traditional roofing materials.
- The lifetime non-prorated warranty includes labor AND installation costs should any defects be found.
- It's wind lift rating is 160 mph, far higher than the tornado-force winds we get here in the Twin Cities.
- The maintenance-free roofing resists build-up of mold and mildew, unlike asphalt or real wood shakes.
- And with 9 different colors to choose from, you're sure to find a shade that will look great on your home.