From the moment you reach a live voice when you call our office to the final wrap-up of your project, you’ll find that at Quarve Contracting you’ll get the personal care that can make all the difference.
We’ve been in business since 1983, and we’re here to stay for Twin City area home owners. You can be confident that we’ll still be around for your future needs or if something comes up after the completion of your project. Our list of satisfied customers numbers in the thousands, so you can be confident that quality service and quality products are how we do business. You can’t stay in business for over 25 years without taking care of customers.
As a Twin Cities full-service exterior home improvement company, we understand the importance of helping you to preserve what matters to you. You’ve made a big investment in your home, and protecting that investment requires the help of an experienced professional. Our project managers are all employees, our crews are certified by our manufactures, and our office is staffed to serve you and keep you updated on your schedule. We don’t cut corners on anything we do, from management to training to clean-up.
If you’ve sustained Hail or Storm Damage, The Services of a Home Improvement Contractor like Quarve can be Critical.
If your home’s exterior is looking a little worn or you simply want to take advantage of the new energy-conserving, “green,” and low maintenance products available, we have a wide range of building materials for you to choose from. Superior workmanship and quality building materials – that’s what you’ll get from Quarve. We specialize in metal and steel products because they are highly energy efficient and durable. We can supply and install building products to beautify and protect your home, including seamless steel siding from Metal Roofing and Siding of Minnesota; steel roofing from Kassel & Irons, and metal roofing; seamless gutters, soffit, and fascia in aluminum and steel; and replacement or wood windows and doors. Our Residential Metal Roofing skills have been perfected over hundreds of roofing projects before Menards came to the idea of selling Metal products.
If you prefer traditional asphalt shingles, we also carry premium lines from GAF/Elk, and we are a Select Shingle Roofer from CertainTeed.
Quarve Partnering with Minnesota Center for Energy for No Closing Costs. Financing has Become a Little Easier!
We just came across this exciting home financing announcement, and we thought we’d pass it on. We’re homeowners ourselves, and when we see an opportunity to improve homes and save some up-front money, we like to share the news. And with winter looming on the horizon, the thought of making some improvements now that could cut heating bills in the season ahead seems extremely attractive.
The MNCEE provides a variety of innovative financial and other assistance for Minnesota homeowners, businesses, and others to fix up their properties and improve energy efficiency. This recent program is just one of many financing options that they have available. Depending on your income and the location of your home, you may qualify for a number of other programs as well, some of which include grant funds to assist with certain projects.
Believe it or not, there is still plenty of time to have some projects completed before the snow begins to pile up.The cost of just about everything is rising these days, so doing what you can to reduce your energy consumption in your home is important, both to the environment and your wallet. We know that it’s sometimes a challenge to come up with the money for those necessary improvements… that is why we thought this would be a great program to bring to you attention
Improve Your Home and Cut Your Energy Costs
The average Minnesota homeowners spend approximately 10% of their budget on energy such as electricity and natural gas. If you’re thinking about some home improvements that could reduce your energy bills, the list is almost endless, but here are just a few to consider:
- Energy-efficient replacement windows
- Roofing, including attic insulation/ventilation
- Siding, Doors, Trim
- High-efficiency furnaces, water heaters, and air conditioners
Many other home improvement projects qualify for these loans as well. To find out more about this exciting opportunity or apply for a loan: Visit www.mncee.org and enter your address to see what programs are available.
Give us a call if you have any quesitons,
Pat and Julie Quarve
METAL ROOFING SYSTEMS
Green Metal Roofing, Steel Siding, Eco Friendly Remodeling Company
Minneapolis Minnesota You may ask why we primarily use metal/steel building products rather than other traditional materials such as wood, vinyl, or asphalt. We’re committed to helping reduce our impact on the environment, and we believe metal/steel building materials can help. Some of the many reasons to choose metal and steel materials:
- Steel roofs have a higher energy rating than most other roofing products. Heat absorption into your home is reduced, and your home will be more comfortable in the warmer months.And your wallet will feel that comfort, too, when you see the reduction in your cooling bills. Also, steel roofs have a superior scientific classification for resistance to wind, hail, and wind-driven rain. And in a climate like we have here in Minnesota, that’s especially important.
- Steel siding can help reduce your energy consumption as well as protect and beautify your home’s exterior. Steel siding meets or exceeds EnergyStar ratings. You’ll love the ease with which you can clean it, and you can rest a little easier knowing that this seamless product substantially reduces moisture intrusion which can cause structural deterioration.Homes sided with other siding products have a high amount of seams, and each seam provides an entry point for moisture such as wind-driven rain. Seamless siding severely limits those entry points.
Make sure your home is protected as well as beautiful. Call Quarve today for a free estimate. We’ll help you love your home again!
2014 Home Shows – Be Sure to Stop by and say Hello
This is one of the most exciting times of the year for us, because we get to see so many of our friends and customers! Check out the list of shows we’re scheduled to be at this spring. Mark your calendar now, and be sure to stop by and say hello. And then check in with us to see what Home Show Specials we’ve got.
- Jan 25, 2014:North Metro Home & Garden Show, Nat’l Sports Center, Blaine
- Feb 7-9, 2014:Lake Home & Cabin Show, Minneapolis Convention Ctr
- Feb 15, 2014:Roseville Living Smarter Fair, Fairview Community Center
- Feb 22, 2014:Bloomington Home Improvement Fair, Bloomington Civic Ctr
- Feb 23, 2014: West Metro Home Remodeling Fair, Eisenhower Community Center, Hopkins
- Feb 26 – March 2, 2014: Minneapolis Home & Garden Show, Minneapolis Convention Center
- March 22, 2014:Home Improvement & Design Expo (Media Max), Maple Grove Community Center
- March 29, 2014:Home Improvement & Design Expo (Media Max), National Sports Center, Blaine
- April 5, 2014: Northwest Suburban Remodeling Fair, Crystal Community Ctr
- April 26, 2014: Macalester-Groveland-Highland Home Improvement Fair, Cretin Derham Hall
- November 1, 2014:Home Improvement & Design Expo (Media Max), Maple Grove Community Center
- November 8, 2014:Home Improvement & Design Expo (Media Max), National Sports Center, Blaine
We serve many cities in Minnesota. Including, but not limited to: Andover, Anoka, Arden Hills, Blaine, Bloomington, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Burnsville, Centerville, Champlin, Columbia Heights, Coon Rapids, Cottage Grove, Crystal, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Edina, Excelsior, Farmington, Fridley, Golden Valley, Hastings, Hopkins, Hugo, Inver Grove Heights, Lakeville, Lino Lakes, Maple Grove, Mendota Heights, Minneapolis, Minnetonka, MPLS, New Brighton, New Hope, North Oaks, Osseo, Plymouth, Prior Lake, Richfield, Savage, Shakopee, Shoreview, St Paul, Stillwater, Twin Cities, Wayzata, White Bear Lake and Woodbury.