Searching for the right Minnesota siding company for your upcoming project? The hard part is over! Since 1983, our experts at Quarve Contracting have been completing siding projects of all sizes and scopes for our customers.
Along the way, we have earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, gained affiliation with multiple renowned associations, and became a licensed and insured business. More importantly, we offer a variety of quality siding options, including steel siding, which is what we’ll be talking about here!
Your Choice of Quality Steel Siding Options
When it comes time to choose new siding for your home, it’s important to consider all your wants and needs for your home exterior. Steel siding for houses comes out on top in many categories, including:
- Durability: One of the best things about metal siding is its incredible strength. This type of siding can withstand drastic temperature shifts, heavy impacts, high winds, and more, so you can have peace of mind knowing your home is safe.
- Eco-Friendliness: Residential steel siding is completely recyclable, making it a better option for the environment when it comes to siding replacements.
- Energy Efficiency: Since metal reflects heat instead of absorbing it, it can help keep your energy bills lower during the summer months.
- Fire Resistance: Since metal is noncombustible, it won’t catch on fire in the unlikely event one should occur. Even though Minnesota isn’t a wildfire-prone area, it’s better to be safe than sorry.
- Maintenance: When compared to other types of siding, steel siding is very easy to maintain. This is because it won’t rot, absorb moisture, grow mold, or attract bugs, eliminating any extra need for repairs.
- Pest Resistance: Speaking of which, metal siding actually repels pests since they can’t nest in it or eat it. That means you won’t have to worry as much about termites, bees, roaches, and more.
- Style: When people think metal, they think industrial. However, our steel siding is highly customizable, so you can choose a design that matches your preferred aesthetic or even looks like other materials.
We also offer affordable and durable vinyl siding!
Get in Touch with Our Minneapolis-St. Paul Steel Siding Installation Team to Get Started
Ready to get started on your steel siding installation project? The good news is you don’t have to go spend a bunch of time searching for “steel siding near me” because you already found the local Minneapolis-St. Paul siding contractors for the job.
Moreover, we can help with any other projects because we’re also a:
- Roofing Company
- Window Company
- Door Company
- Gutter Company
- Insulation/Ventilation Company
Simply give us a call or fill out our online form to schedule a free consultation and get an estimate today.