Covid-19 Update: Now offering virtual estimates, inspections, and presentations
Advantages to Steel Siding | Minnesota Steel Siding Experts!
One of the easiest ways to improve the look of your home is to install new siding. You’ve made a substantial investment in your home, so don’t choose just any siding. Choose siding that is long-lasting and will help protect your home’s structure. Let the experienced professionals at Quarve Contracting help you choose the right siding product for your home. As Minnesotans we know the damage that upper Midwest severe weather can do to a home, and we also know just which siding products can help your home withstand the onslaught of heavy rains, wind, hail, and snow. That’s why we feature seamless steel siding from Metal Roofing and Siding of Minnesota. We carry other lines of siding as well, but this is the siding we recommend, for a variety of reasons:
- It’s the easiest siding product on the market to keep clean – a simple hose-down takes care of it, and your siding will look fresh for years to come
- Virtually maintenance-free – no more painting or staining, and no caulk is needed to keep your siding sealed
Among our siding options, we have come to trust Klauer Steel Siding products for most of steel siding services. Along with 24 different colors & textures to choose from, Klauer has gone above & beyond to provide exceptional quality thanks to:
- 4 Way Locking system, there are no points of entry for water intrusion which can cause damage to your home’s wood exterior wall structure
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty with a 35 year chalk & fade protection as well as a 50 year hail protection
- Environmentally friendly with Energy Star compliant products that are made with a minimum of 70% recycled steel
- Coated with Cool Paint Technology & enhanced by Dupont Teflon Surface Protector, the color will not fade & the reflective pigments will lower siding temperature to prolong its life expectancy
Homeowners have a wide variety of options available when they choose steel siding. Siding is also an investment in your home, but according to Remodeling Magazine’s “2010 Cost vs. Value Report,” you can expect to recover almost 80% of your expenditure upon resale. Preserve your home’s investment and protect its value with beautiful steel siding from U.S. Seamless.