With today's ever-changing economic climate, it seems that there are few things you can count on to remain the same. ?But at Quarve Contracting, one of the Minneapolis/St. Paul area's leading home exterior remodeling contractors, there are a few things that we believe should not change, despite the circumstances. And our ever-growing list of satisfied customers is a result of that belief. For over 27 years, as a family-run business, we've built our reputation on installing customer confidence, not just good quality building products. In working with thousands of your Twin Cities area home owners, we've learned the importance of paying attention to what's important to the customer, and making sure that we deliver on every promise that we make. Here are just a few of the important things that we believe:
- We believe that what's important to you as a customer should be the most important thing to us as your contractor. And so we take the time to listen to our clients before the project starts, and to continue to communicate thoroughly right through final clean-up and beyond.
- We believe that you should have the right product for your home and your lifestyle. And so we'll take the time to help you evaluate your options and make the best selection. After all, it's your home and you''re going to have to live with it, so we want you to be happy with your choices.
- We believe that value has a lot more involved than just the sticker price. And we recognize that what represents real value varies from person to person. We'll work with you to find out what you value and what you're looking to gain economically from your exterior home remodeling project, whether it's energy savings, increased home value, reduced maintenance expenses, or a combination of all of these factors.
- We believe in taking care of our customers. Thats why you'll talk to a real live person when you call our office, not an answering machine. And that's why you can expect a timely response if you've got concerns about your project, whether it's in the planning stage, during installation, or after things are finished.
- We believe in quality products, quality workmanship, and quality service. That's why we represent many of the industry's leading building products manufactures, and why we warranty our work. And it's why our crews are experienced, certified professionals.