Let's face it, owning a home can be a major source of stress, especially in these economically-challenging times. The current housing market has resulted in substantial reduction in property values in some areas, energy costs are increasing, demands on your time have put home maintenance chores on the back burner, and as Minnesota residents we're subject to the sometimes-violent outbursts of Mother Nature. If all of this is adding up to a headache for you, Quarve Contractors can offer you some great solutions. For over 27 years, as one of the leading exterior home remodeling contractors in the St. Paul/Minneapolis area, we've developed a reputation for providing top-notch customer service, quality building products, and superior workmanship. And we'd be happy to add you to our growing list of satisified clients.
- If falling property values are a major concern for you, we can offer you a wide range of home improvement options that not only can preserve your home's value but can actually improve it.
- High heating and cooling expenses taking a big bite out of your budget? A number of energy-efficient options will pay for themselves in a very short time in reduced heating and cooling costs. What's more, many of our highly-recommended building products are Energy-Star rated and qualify for federal income tax credits.
- Periodic roof leaks from heavy rains and ice dams? Stop repairing your old roof - replace it with a durable yet beautiful steel roof - the last roof you'll ever need.
- Concerned about the safety of your family and your home in case of a fire? Surround your home with noncombustible siding such as fiber cement products from James Hardie, or seamless steel siding from United States Seamless.
- Job and family time commitments leaving you no time for home maintenance? We can offer many low- or no-maintenance home exterior remodeling solutions. With the right combination, all you may need to do is a periodic hose-down to renew that just-installed look.
- Put away those ladders - window cleaning just got simplified. Many of our replacement windows have frames which tilt inside so you can clean the outside of your windows from inside your home.