Covid-19 Update: Now offering virtual estimates, inspections, and presentations
Installing Durable Exterior Solutions for Minnesota Homes & Businesses
We Install Energy-Efficient Exterior Systems That Increase Your Home’s Value
We know homeowners work hard for their money; that’s why the dollars put into a home should be an investment and not just an expense. Part of what we do is to provide exterior home improvement solutions that increase a home’s value.
We like to think of a home’s exterior as a complete system that protects and beautifies a home while making it energy efficient. And what’s more, those improvements offer great return on investment.
- Steel and other metal roofing
- Steel siding (other materials available as well)
- Energy-efficient replacement windows and entry doors
According to a recent study, the return on investment for a new steel or fiberglass entry door can be anywhere from 78%-91%. But that’s just a small project. What about bigger ones?
- New energy-efficient windows may offer a return on investment of 70% or more
- A new roof will increase a home’s value; the average asphalt roof offers an ROI of 61% (higher for metal)
We Install Eco-Friendly Home Exterior Solutions
Here at Quarve we specialize in green remodeling. We install energy-efficient roofing and other materials that are intended to work together as a complete system to both protect your home as well as cut your energy use for heating and cooling.
- Our steel roofing is some of the most energy-efficient roofing in the industry. And because it’s 100% recyclable and contains a high amount of recycled content, it’s also classified as a green roofing solution
- Steel siding has similar characteristics, and both metal roofing and siding will last for decades – far longer than other roofing or siding
- Many homeowners around the Minneapolis and St. Paul area are having rooftop solar panels installed. There is no better roof for solar panels than steel. We offer solar panel installation as part of a steel roofing project. Our years of experience makes sure the project is seamless, efficient, and cost-effective
We Also Provide Storm Damage Repair
Severe storms like wind-driven hail and tornadoes can damage a home, even one protected by steel roofing and siding, so we also offer exterior storm damage repair. We’re experienced in working with insurance companies to get the repairs made quickly and to insure a homeowner gets all the coverage their policy allows.
Homes and other buildings are best protected when all the components on the outside work together as a system. After more than three decades of installing metal roofing and siding, we’ve developed the expertise to provide home and commercial property owners in the greater Minneapolis and St. Paul area with complete and integrated, energy-efficient exteriors.