But in case you need a few more benefits to be convinced to consider this exceptional siding product for your home, here are some more:
- Being metal, it is fire-resistant, and your homeowner's insurance company may offer a discount because of that.
- The process we use to install it makes it seamless, so that means no air or moisture or insects or critters will get underneath the siding.
- This siding is extremely energy efficient, so you'll notice a drop in your heating and cooling bills.
- Concerned about return on investment? You can recoup as much as 80% of your installation cost because of the increase in your home's resale value. If you're planning on selling at some point in the future, that is an important factor to consider.
- The finishing process makes the color fade-resistant, so it will retain its appearance for a very long time.
If you'd like to find out more about how our seamless steel siding can protect and beautiful your home for a long time to come, please contact us for a no-obligation quote. We are a licensed Minnesota siding installation contractor and we work throughout the greater Twin Cities metro area.
Subscribe to Quarve Contracting's Blog