- Produce cracks not only in the roofing material but in the underlayment and roof structure itself
- Damage the underlying membrane and insulation
- Cause damage to metal roof accessories such as chimney flashing, vent stack pipes, and ridge vents
- Crack skylights
- Dislodge single shingles, ridge caps, or entire sections of roofing materials
- Dent and/or chip siding, gutters, soffit, and fascia
Don’t take a chance with your home. If you live in one of the St. Paul/Minneapolis communities or surrounding suburbs affected by these recent hailstorms, don’t put off a post-storm inspection. Minor repairs made soon can prevent further damage. Contact the experienced professionals at Quarve today for a free estimate. They are fully insured and licensed. Their roofing crews have been highly trained and certified. And Quarve routinely works with insurance adjusters to make sure claims are handled quickly and fairly. Their commitment to exceptional customer service means they’ll work hard to make sure you’ll be on their long list of satisfied customers.
Subscribe to Quarve Contracting's Blog