If one of the recent area home and garden shows has put you in the mood for sprucing up your Vadnais Heights home, the customer service professionals at Quarve Contracting are ready and eager to help you plan your project. As a full-service exterior home remodeling contractor for the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, Quarve has been helping hundreds of your Twin Cities friends and neighbors for nearly thirty years. If you're less than pleased with the exterior of your home, or if you've noticed that some areas are in urgent need of repair, Quarve can help you fall in love with your home all over again. We offer a variety of services such as:
- Roofing Inspections and Repairs: If the recent heavy rains have produced telltale signs of leakage on your ceilings or you've seen an accumulation of roofing granules at the base of your downspouts, don't wait for the next rainstorm to have your roof inspected by a licensed and certified professional such as Quarve. If repairs are needed, we can take care of them quickly before another storm makes the damage worse.
- Roof Replacement: If your roof is beyond the repair stage and a roof replacement is in order, we offer a range of beautiful roofing solutions, including durable and beautiful steel roofing, which is a great solution if you're looking for a green roofing alternative. We also handle other roofing types as well. If your roof repair or replacement is related to an insurance claim, we can work directly with your insurance adjuster.
- Siding: Nothing beautifies a home's exterior more than new siding. And it's only second to your roof as the most important item of protection for your home's structure. Quarve installs several low-maintenance siding lines such as seamless stainless, fiberboard cement from James Hardie, and cedar and shake siding.
- Replacement Windows and Doors: Modern energy-efficient windows and entry doors are a great way to refresh your home's curb appeal, increase its value, and cut your heating and cooling bills by reducing the amount of air leakage. Many low- and no-maintenance options are available.
- Gutters: If raindrops keep fallin' on your head at your doorstep, perhaps it's time to install seamless gutters. The right rain handling system can help direct rainwater away from your home's doorways and foundation.
Subscribe to Quarve Contracting's Blog