One of the hot trends in home improvement these days is fiber cement siding such as that from The James Hardie Company. In fact, Hardie siding is the preferred choice of TV's "Extreme Makeover Home Edition." It's also the #1 siding choice of many builders, remodelers, and homeowners.Why Is James Hardie Siding Special? Here are some of the reasons:
- It's flame-resistant and noncombustible. That means it won't catch fire from a lightning strike or a stray ember, and it won't burn like wood siding or melt like vinyl siding. It's such a great fire protection product that many homeowner's insurance companies offer discounts for homes sided with fiber cement siding.
- James Hardie has been the world leader in siding products for 100* years. That's a lot of history behind their products.
- It's much thicker than vinyl siding - up to five times the thickness. That means a better insulating product.
- Hardie's ColorPlus Technology means a factory-baked-on finish that is much more fade-resistant than vinyl siding. That beautiful color will stay fresh for years.
- It's resistant to damage from wind (up to 150 mph), rain, mold, insects, and rodents.
- It replicates the beauty of real wood without all the upkeep.
- For years. homeowners and real estate professionals have ranked it as the #1 siding product in terms of return on investment.
- Unlike vinyl, it's a green product, made from natural resources.
- Available in a variety of style profiles and colors.
If you've been contemplating replacing your old wood siding for a more maintenance-free product and you've looked at vinyl, take a look at fiber cement siding from The James Hardie Company. Hardie siding comes complete with trim and accessories to provide a unified and durable look for your home.Choose the industry leader and the choice of one of TV's hottest remodeling shows. Find out why so many people are opting for James Hardie siding. Quarve Contracting is proud to install James Hardie and other siding products in the St. Paul/Minneapolis area.
Subscribe to Quarve Contracting's Blog