Why choose EDCO ArrowLine® Infiniti® Infiniti® textured steel roofing for your next roof? Just take a look at the gorgeous, deep grooves in this roofing. It's got the look of real wood shakes without the drawbacks. And it will last a lot longer as well. EDCO's proprietary manufacturing process creates a stone-coated, textured roofing material that has some terrific features:
- The pigment particles are thermally fused to the roof panels. No cracking. No fading. And no chips. And the finish is guaranteed for 40 years.
- This roofing carries a UL impacting of Class 4, the highest available.
- It's considered a cool roof - the reflective finish directs sunlight away from the roof and absorbs very little heat, compared to traditional roofing materials.
- The lifetime non-prorated warranty includes labor AND installation costs should any defects be found.
- It's wind lift rating is 160 mph, far higher than the tornado-force winds we get here in the Twin Cities.
- The maintenance-free roofing resists build-up of mold and mildew, unlike asphalt or real wood shakes.
- And with 9 different colors to choose from, you're sure to find a shade that will look great on your home.
Whether you're in the market for rooftop solar or not, we believe your next roof should be a steel or other metal roof. To find out more about EDCO ArrowLine® Infiniti® or any of the other metal roofing materials we install, please contact us today for a no-obligation quote. We're happy to meet with you in your home, abiding by CDC guidelines, but we also have virtual appointments available. Just let us know what you'd prefer.Quarve Contracting, Inc. is a licensed Minnesota roofing company specializing in the installation of steel and other metal roofing. We also install other types as well. You can find our projects all over the greater Twin Cities metro area - from Harris to Pine Island, and just about every locale in between. We also serve western Wisconsin areas.
Subscribe to Quarve Contracting's Blog