If you're checking out siding materials to have yours replaced, you are most likely aware that you have quite a few options. Some are more budget-priced, others may cost more but will last longer in our climate. But we believe that there is only one siding product that makes financial sense as well as providing the perfect protection for Minneapolis and St. Paul homes: seamless steel siding.The benefits of having seamless steel siding installed on your home are many, but here are just a few to consider:
- Other than an occasional washing down with a garden hose, this siding needs virtually no maintenance. Other siding materials regularly need to be re-caulked, painted, and more.
- Seamless steel siding resists fading or chalking, so the appearance you get when it's brand new will be the same after decades of wear.
- Impacts from things like hail (or even your kid's baseball) won't affect it. The finish is baked in, so it won't chip or flake.
- Moisture and temperature variations won't affect seamless steel siding: no warping or cracking, no mold or rot.
- Because this product is seamless, no air or moisture will get in between siding sections and cause damage to your home. The air-tight quality also makes it a very energy-efficient product.
Subscribe to Quarve Contracting's Blog